Story of the Rise of Rural India !
Y4D Foundation presents New India Conclave one of the largest nongovernment outreach program focused on rural India and rural youth. Y4D New India Conclave will be a platform for rural youth to share their aspirations Ideas and experience with National and state leadership, policymakers, thought leaders, corporates, social activist, and philanthropist. Unlike their urban counterparts, who have better opportunities and platforms to express themselves and be known, rural India has not been in the spotlight New India Conclave will provide a platform to rural youth and recognize their work. At a time when all talks are concentrated on the urban progress, we have set out to unearth stories from rural India – of courage, achievement and inspiration and to give them their due recognition. It is an opportunity for the rural youth to take their rightful place under the sun.
India is a young country with 50% population under the age of 25 yrs and majority of them staying in rural India. Young population is talented, dynamic, energetic & capable of changing the society and the nation. Youth are taking leadership in social, entrepreneurship, political and other areas to bring about a sustainable change. Society needs to encourage and appreciate the young generation to motivate them. Y4D New India Conclave will recognize the unrecognized heroes of rural India.
Y4D New India Conclave Terms and Conditions
• 1. Only the residents of India aged between 18 to 35 (as on 1st-Jun-2018), are eligible for participation in Y4D New India conclave through Individual category nomination.
• 2. Only the residents of India of any age group can vote for the candidates.
• 3. Participant can apply only in the category he/she qualifies.
• 4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to participate into this conclave selection process.
• 5. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to participate into this conclave selection process.
• 6. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• 7. Any false information will automatically disqualify the participant.
• 8. If participant tries to get nomination by wrong means then he/she will be disqualified without any notice.
• 9. Closing date for entry will be 21th-Jun-2018. After this date further entries to the competition will not be accepted.
• 10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• 11. The Organizers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified on the website (http://y4d.newindiaconclave.in) and shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• 12. Organizers will check information of the participants but will not be responsible for inaccurate details supplied by any nominee.
• 13. Participants will be recognized at the Y4D New India Conclave in Delhi; organizers will be responsible for travel & stay expenses announced as per the policy.
• 14. Winners will need to be present in person to conclave. No representatives will be permitted.
• 15. The Participant/Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection laws and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• 16. Organizers also reserve the right to cancel the conclave if circumstances arise outside its control.
• 17. Employees and office bearers of Y4D Foundation OR any of the partner organizations OR any of the organization who is involved in execution of this program are prohibited from taking part as Nominee under any participation category.
• 18. English language contains all updated text, please refer the English language for the updated content.
More details can be found http://y4d.newindiaconclave.in